Why Set Up a Business in Qatar?
Qatar is a prime target for new businesses in the region for foreign investors. Due to many financial incentives and tax exemptions, Qatar is a great country to set up a new business in. Qatar has opened the petroleum sectors to foreign investment and its strong economy has seen the country steadily keep strong performance rates.
Numerous initiatives have been implemented to encourage foreign companies to conduct business and invest in the country. Qatar’s government are continuously injecting finance into the country and have increased spend by over 2.4% since 2017 showing their commitment in investing in economic development of key sectors to support its 2030 vision.
What of the Benefits of Setting Up a Company in Qatar?
- No currency restrictions
- Flexibility to operate the company from any part of Qatar
- A range of licence types and business activities permitted
- A lucrative market open to doing business within Qatar and globally
- No personal income tax
- Captivating business and tax environment, currently corporate tax is set at 10% of net profit
- Ability to repatriate 100% of capital and profits
- Easy availability of work visas
- A stable local authority, simple processes, easy hassle-free legal procedures for licensing and registration
Where to Start?
The first thing you must consider is what type of business structure would suit you, the most popular for foreign investment in Qatar are:
Although Qatar is a good place to set up a business, it is important that you do your due diligence. Initially you must develop a business plan so you can consider all costs associated to setting up and running your business. Venture Partner Qatar are experts in company formation and will be able to assist you with realistic time frames, costs and provide you with a realistic perspective on company set up in Qatar. For more details please contact one of our team members on +974 4478 8765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org