How do I get a Trade License in Qatar and how long is it valid for?
You can proceed to apply for a commercial permit or trade licence once the commercial registration has been issued. The permit is valid for a period of one year and is renewable.
The following documents are required:
- Copy of the identification card of the authorised person.
- Rental agreement
- Copy of the commercial registration
- A signboard with the brand name, which should not exceed 120cm in height
- A copy of the commercial permit for the main branch, if applying for a branch
- Building completion certificate
- Payment of fees